Sunday, November 06, 2005

Brilliant idea, so excited!

Ok, so you might think I wouldn't be thinking very well right now, as I got about five hours of sleep last night... and the night before... and, yeah, I think the night before that, too... five or six...

But NO! Behold, a spark of creativity in the midst of zombieness!

I have been cleaning my room this afternoon, and I encountered a problem midway: what to do with The Pants? See, for those of you that don't know, last weekend on the retreat, I did the absolutely awesome and somehow ripped my jeans ("In the leg?" some have asked...??? gosh, no, of course not-- that's not exciting!) a full seven inches while playing Trainwreck (which I knew was a little crazy but had never realized was quite THAT violent!). I decided I should definitely keep them as a souvenir because that's just something that doesn't happen to every person in the world every time they play Trainwreck. But they've been lying on the back of my desk chair for an entire week now, and they definitely need a new home... so what to do with them?

WELL... Starting Tuesday at small group, YOU, my wonderful IV friends whom I adore so much, will have an opportunity to make your mark on history by SIGNING The Pants, which shall then be displayed on my wall as a happy reminder of all of the fab times I have had with you, including the retreat on which the pants were ripped. (You do not have to have attended the retreat to sign, though!)

Isn't that just most excellent?

Ok, maybe it's just that I'm running on no sleep, but I just think it's going to be one of my favorite keepsakes from college because it's all about all of you. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home